Sunday 1 September 2013

USA Beauty Haul: Sephora, Bath & Body Works, Target and More

I'm back! After spending 3 months in America I'm now unfortunately home. Of course I did abit of shopping while I was over there! Not as much as I thought I would mind you. I showed incredible self restraint in regards to beauty purchases. If only i could say the same for Disney related buys!

usa beauty haul makeup sephora bath and body works

Bath & Body Works
5x Pocket Bac Hand Sanitizers (Hoot Berry, Sweet Clementine, Fresh Strawberries, Vanilla Cupcake and Pumpkin Cupcake).
2x 3 Wick Candles in Frosted Cupcake and Farmstand Apple.

Pink Surf Party Body Most from Victoria Secret
Parisian Charm Body Mist from Wallmart

usa beauty haul makeup sephora target drugstore

Drugstore
EOS Lip Balms in Blueberry and Strawberry Sorbet
ELF Blending Eye Brush
ELF Black Liquid Liner
ELF Under eye Setting Powder
Physicians Formula Correcting Primer
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush
Physicians Formula Eye Booster
Sonia Kashuk Velvety Matte Lip Crayon in Berry Nude
WetnWild Eyeshadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells
WetnWild Lipstick Fusha with Blue Pearl
WetnWild Megashine in Sugar Plum Fairy

usa beauty haul makeup sephora

Sephora
Anastasia Brow Whiz in Ash Blonde
Sephora Ariel Quad
Sephora Jasmine Quad
Urban Decay Setting Spray
Tarte Blush in Amused
Kat Von D Eyeshadow Palette in Ladybird
Sephora Nailpolish in Ruby Without a Cause (not pictured)

Disney
Makeup Brushes
Nail Polish in Looking for My Prince and Mistress of Evil
Eyeshadow Palette in L’mour Mauve

Check out the video above to hear more in depth ponderings and to see some bits I was gifted from a friend! I craved to go makeup shopping in America since I started blogging so getting a chance explore drugstores and Sephora’s alike for 3 months was amazing!

If you could try one brand that isn't available in the UK what would it be?

xox

3 comments:

  1. Wow such an impressive haul, you got loads of lovely goodies. The disney stuff looks fab.

    Charlee
    CharmedCharlee 
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing haul, I loved everything <3.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...