Friday 6 September 2013

Summer 2013 Favourites

summer 2013 beauty makeup favourites

As we head into September, summer has finally drawn to a close. Spending the whole summer in Florida, I didn't really wear much makeup as it was simply just too hot! I am going to share with you those beauty bits i relied on and used day in day out, some newbies and some much loved collection staples that managed to prove their worth.

Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray
How did I ever cope without this in my life? Not only does it stop the cakey look but it also helped my makeup to last throughout the whole day. It didn't stop me from becoming a bit shiny but hey, that's what I bought blotting sheets for.

PINK Surf Party Body Mist
A random purchase from Victoria Secret, I’ve literally sprayed it every single day this summer. The scent just reminds me of holiday, being described as a fresh mix of water hyacinth and waterfall breeze. Beautiful!

La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL 50+ Melt-In Cream
My facial sunscreen of choice this summer, I’ve just posted a review of this beauty here! Briefly though, it did a perfect job in protecting my fair skin over in the sunshine state.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Darling
I’ve raved about this product before here, but the love affair is still on going. This adorned my lips every day off and pretty much had a permanent home in my handbag.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
I’ve fallen even more in love with this concealer after seeing first hand how it performed in the hot weather. It didn't freaking budge! Even when I was a sweaty gross mess! Best concealer ever!

Benefit They’re Real Mascara
Having only had smaller sample versions of this mascara I feel its done pretty well. My first mini tube lasted the whole 3 months i was in America, not smudging or giving me panda eyes as the day progressed. Will 100% be buying the full size.

Some other honourable mentions are Fyrinnae’s Loose Finishing Powder, John Fredia Heat Protection Spray and Sephora Ruby Without a Cause Nailpolish.

What products have you been loving this summer?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...