Wednesday 25 January 2012

That’s What She Said: Sugarpill SweetHeart Palette!

_DSC0047exit _DSC0038edit

Hello lovelies. If you didn’t notice, I’ve added a little “series title” into my reviews! I wanted to head my posts with something more interesting than just the name of the product, enter “That’s what she said”. Now this a phrase i use alot, probably way more than I should haha! Bless me! So, let me know if you think this works with review posts, or if you have any other suggestions!

Anyway! As you all know I ordered some Sugarpill goodies. You can see the other part of my order, the Chromalust Loose Eyeshadows here!
The SweetHeart palette comes in the typical adorable Sugarpill packaging. The palette itself is pretty sturdy with a magnetic fastening and design on the lid.

_DSC0035edit

Inside boasts 4 eye shadows, each being 4g and a mirror. Within this particular palette sits Dollipop, Afterparty, Midori and Tako. I really think these combinations are a great mix and would personally prefer to get the pressed shadows in a palette than on their own. Some people might not like the set choice, but I'm alright with it.

_DSC0039edit
[L-R, T-B] Dollipop, Afterparty, Midori & Tako]

Each shade is pretty much matte, with a very very slight shimmer, more so in Midori than others. The pigmentation is amazing! They’re really bright, not too powdery and blend perfectly.

_DSC0054edit[L-R, Dollipop, Afterparty, Midori & Tako. No Base Used!]

I have to say my favourite and most used so far is probably Tako! I’ve been looking for a white eye shadow for quite a while, and I’m loving using this on the lid, as a highlight and over a white eyeliner on the waterline.

Getting the pressed and loose shadows from Sugarpill has really inspired me when it comes to bright makeup looks. They have probably become my favourite brand for eye shadows. After IMATS I will be 100% picking up the Burning Heart Palette and a few more Chromalusts! You can buy Sugarpill from there website here, with free shipping for orders over $75.

What are your favourite products from Sugarpill? Have you come up with any bold looks using their shadows?

xox

2 comments:

  1. I just got this palette and I'm super excited to play around with the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always seen these products about but i've never tried them. Your blog is amazing :) Following you! Check out mine? withlovex0-ploy.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...