Tuesday 24 January 2012

Franken-Jane: Facemask Times!

A product to give your family a shock. Facemasks may look pretty darn scary, but they sure can help the skin! There’s tonnes of brands and types out there just waiting to be slapped on. I’ve not used a facemask for quite a long time, I just haven’t got around to buying some. My boyfriend is coming to stay with me on Thursday for a few days (I go to university 250 miles away from home), so I thought I would make some effort to try and look my best.

_DSC0072edit

I used the “Blemish Mud” last night, I want to feel confident wearing no makeup and having a blemish makes that a scary idea! Especially around a boyfriend!
Now I’ve not ever used these regularly enough to notice a difference, but they make my skin feel amazing afterwards. I can’t say I enjoy the stiffness of the mask when its drying, but that’s just me. Incoming scary face!

_DSC0080edit

I’m not going to chat on about these much more, as I’m sure you all know the gist about facemasks. I’m just letting you lovelies know I’m going to start regularly using them, so if you want to see how I’m getting on in a few weeks and if I’ve noticed a difference let me know in the comments ^_^

Do you use facemasks regularly? What's your favourite brand? How do some of you girlies cope with not wearing makeup around your boyfriends if your having a bad skin day?

xox

1 comment:

  1. My boyfriend has acne (alas, us teenagers xD) and it doesn't bother me, so I just assume that he isn't really bothered by the sight of me with a couple of spots either. Maybe I'm wrong and he's secretly horrified, I'll never know! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...