Friday 13 January 2012

FOTD: Sugarpill Goldilux and Midori

Hello darlings!
So earlier today I had abit of spare time so had a play around with the newest additions to my ever growing makeup collection. Say hello to Sugarpill, my now favourite brand! I am super impressed, but I'll save that for my upcoming review!
Anyway, I created this look with one of the Chromalust loose eyeshadows & a pressed one. I’ve never really worked with loose shadows before so this is a first for me!

_DSC0116edit _DSC0160edit

I can never take a serious photo! Hello duck face!
Its also the first time in about 3 years that I've worn eyelashes. Its a pain to have them on as a wear glasses, but I'm getting contacts again later this year so hello beautiful long lashes! Apologies that they’re not on properly and are abit too long, i couldn't find my nail scissors to chop them down a little =[

_DSC0074edit_DSC0137edit

FACE
MUA Face Primer, Illamasqua Skinbase Foundation 02, MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC15, MAC MSF Light, NARS Laguna, Vivo Baked Blush in Rosy, ELF Gotta Glow.

EYES
UDPP, Sugarpill Goldilux, Sugarpill Midori, Sugarpill Tako, Urban Decay Creep, Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Eyeliner in Zero, Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner, ELF Waterproof lengthening and Volumizing Mascara, HD Brow Kit in Foxy, ELF Natural Lash Kit.

Lips
Sleek Pout Paints in Pin-Up and Mauve Over

Have you ever used any Sugarpill products? What did you think?

xox

7 comments:

  1. Ooooo i LOVE this! You stunnerrr! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o a reply button!
      But amg the elf lashes are amazing! I love them! Stocking up when theres a code haha!

      Delete
  2. This is freaking amazing! YOu should make a video! :D

    Follow me back :D

    http://futureeditorinchief.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! :) I have a hard time wearing eyelashes too, they're just so heavy!

    within-my-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that too! These are so lightweight and natural though, just giving that little extra volume and length! xox

      Delete
  4. Very pretty.the colors really soothing to the eyes.You shared a really good information.keep sharing.
    Blue Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allows become wide the overall look of and enhance the scenario of your eye eyelash and browsThe overall look of appealing eye-brows and eye eyelash in 4-6 weeksPowerful Polypeptides offer effective security against harm and normally allows more extremely effective more huge lashesOphthalmologist and Epidermis expert analyzed.Buy Your Eyebrows www.lashipix.com

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...