Wednesday 4 January 2012

A New Year: Enter, 2012!

Heya lovelies! Happy New Year! This ones been a strange one, I can tell you that! I've been really slack with my blog over the past few weeks as well. I came back North for christmas, were i didnt really have internet access until I got my new laptop! I've also not bought many beauty products, nor brought many with me as im saving up for IMATS in Feb.
I want this year to be more productive. I dont really make New Years resolutions, but I do have a few aims.
  • Create a photography blog and update flickr more often
  • Have a fully functional photography website by the end of the year
  • Land a paid photography job/internship
  • Go on holiday with the boy (Rome or Paris maybe?)
  • Save money!
  • Learn to drive
  • Get at least a 2.1 for my second year

Does anyone have any suggestions for cheapish city breaks (about 4-5 days) which I can check out? I've only ever been on holiday with my parents and any help would be appreciated!

I also have Sugarpill and Sigma posts coming up, as I made my first purchases from them on Black Friday! For now i'm going to leave you with my New Years Eve look. I didnt anything perticularly special, just went round my boyfriends mates house and played guitar hero/rock band all night. Apologies for the webcam image! I was testing out the one on laptop ^_^

I was wearing Tako and Afterparty on the lids, with Goldilux on the bottom! I wish I would have gotten a better image as I loved this look, it cant really be seen here :( I've also put orange in my hair! Cos i can ;)

Do you have any aims for the new year?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...