Monday 30 January 2012

IMATS 2012: The Plan!

The moment me and my good friend and fellow blogger Katie have been waiting for is nearly upon us! IMATS 2012! I’m sure you all know what IMATS is, so I wont go too much into that. It’s my first time going so am pretty darn excited! We’re going to be there bright and early on the Saturday, waiting for the doors to open to avoid the massive rush that apparently happens later in the morning. We’re planning in which order we’re to visit stalls in the first few hours, so the rest of the day we can just relax.

2919_IMATS_London12_block

I thought I would do a little post on my expectations and a rough shopping list! After watching and reading tonnes of past IMATS hauls, I’ve pretty much planned what I’m going to buy there and which stalls I want to visit. Expect to see future posts on photos from the day and a haul!

Charles Fox
I’ve been wanting to check out Kryolan and Ben Nye for a while, so i will be taking a look here at some point during the day.

Crown Brush
I don't really need any more brushes, but at £2-£5 a brush, whose going to say no! I’m particularly going to look for some decent travel brushes, at all the brush stalls. I wish to get some for when i go home for a few days instead of carting tonnes of full sized brushes everywhere.

Eye Kandy Cosmetics
I love glitter, so am planning to take a look at this stall at some point. The prices are abit much compared to other brands though. I guess it depends on how much money I have left.

Fero Beauty
Interested to see what deals are on this year for lashes, as last year it was 5 for £10! I don't wear lashes alot, but i love natural ones so hope to get some more.

Guru Makeup Emporium
Depending on what discount the “Makeup Forever” stall is doing as opposed to here! I'm hoping to get the Smokey lash mascara, HD foundation (fingers crossed they have my shade), aqua liners and aqua eyes.

Illamasqua
I’m looking forward to seeing what they have to offer. I hoping they have individual products with a discount so I can get a new Skin Base, but I guess they sets they have done in previous years will do.

Inglot
Of course our first stop is going to be Inglot! I hope to get a 10 palette of bright shadows. I have the basic colours jotted down, but I guess I’m going to just pick the shades and finishes on the day.

LA Splash
I think I'm probably going to pick up the primer from here, as I've heard alot of good things about it!

Makeup Forever
Depending on their discount and products they stock! See Guru Makeup Emporium!

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
I’m pretty certain I’m going to get some Lip Tars and possibly some loose pigments or nail polish depending on how much I have left!

Paris Berlin
I heard in past years they were doing 5 glitters for £10! I hope this deal is going again as I really want to try some of their glitters!

Real Techniques
I'm really curious about these brushes, so will be checking them out.

Royal & Langnickle Brush
See above with crown brush!

Treasure House of Makeup
I’m really looking forward to checking this place out! Especially to get some glitter glue and mixing medium by Graftobian as it’s pretty cheap!

I’m also looking to buy a face primer and a setting spray if anyone can recommend one from any of the retailers who will be at IMATS this year!
I’m looking forward to the shopping more than anything, but I guess we shall be nipping into some talks too! I’m interested in the beauty & photographic makeup ones, as I hope I can get some tips for my own photography. I’m totally going in comfortable clothing with a packed lunch!

Are you going to IMATS? What are you planning to buy/expecting from the event?

xox

2 comments:

  1. I was a bit lost as to waht IMATS was and now I wish I had bought a ticket! It looks so good!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not going - have a great time :-)

    I found your blog on beautylish and am ow followung, check out my blog & follow me too!

    Kim

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...