Thursday 3 November 2011

FOTD: Sugarpill SweetHeart - Dollipop & Midori

Hai hai hai! A quick FOTD incoming!
I went to my friend Katie’s house the other day to try out some of her newest goodies, including some sugarpill eye shadows & Illamasqua skinbase foundation! I must say, i NEED these products in my life! I shall be nipping to Manchester to get the foundation when I go back north, as it is EXACTLY my shade! I’ve never ever found a foundation which is such a great match for me!

_DSC0015edit

Face:
MUA Face Primer
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation 002
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC15
ELF Complexion Perfection
NARS Laguna
Accessorize Blush (I cant recall which one)
ELF Gotta Glow

Eyes:
UDPP
Sugarpill SweetHeart Palette (Dollipop & Midori)
MAC Floof
Rimmel Khol Eyeliner
Smashbox Mascara
HD Brow Palette in Foxy

Lips:
MAC Russian Red
Jemma Kid Red Lipgloss

I will 100% be getting the 2 sugarpill palettes, Illamasqua foundation and a bold red lippy before christmas!
I'm not sure I suit the red lippy in photos, but in person it looks fab! I think its just the angle of the photo or the way its on my top lip! Ah well!
Also what do you guys think of the blue in my hair =] I'm getting abit bored of blonde so thought it was time i funked it up with colours again!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...