Monday 31 October 2011

Dead Sea Spa Magik: Review

Hello there! Long winded review incoming! So about 2 months ago I was sent some products from Spa Magik/Spa Find to try. I wasn’t aware of this brand previously, so I was trying these products from a completely new customers point of view.

“Spa Find offers non-comedogenic, skin-friendly formulas, blending natural de-ionised water with pure Dead Sea minerals (Harmonised Water™) and organic plant extracts – products contain allergen-free fragrance and no parabens, genetically modified organisms (GMOs) or animal ingredients.” Taken from the Spa Find website.

The best bit is, they’re 100% animal friendly! A massive plus for me. Anyhows, I was sent:

Spa Find EE Eye and Neck Rejuvenator 30ml (£20.20)
x2 Spa Magik Dead Sea Bath Salts 250g (£2.20 each)
x2 Spa Magik Salt Brushing 500g (£13.40 each)
x2 Spa Magik Serum and Shampoo Sachets 2 x 25ML (Sachets £3.30 x2. Full size shampoo: £8.26 & full size serum: £16.60)
Plus a Tote Bag & Badge

IMG00549-20110926-1608IMG00550-20110926-1611

Sorry for those phone camera images! I didn't have my camera handy when i unboxed these products.

Dead Sea Bath Salts

_DSC0035

Ever since receiving these they have been a staple product in my bath routine. Just a handful of these gives my bath that little extra something, making my water feel more relaxing, if that even makes sense! In over a month on only half way through my first bag. I don't know if i can say they do all it says on the packet, as i’ve not noticed a change in my skin, but I can honestly say my muscles feel alot more relaxed after a soak. For only £2.20 for this whole bag, i totally recommend them to anyone who just loves to kick back and relax when bath time rolls around!

Magik Salt Brushing

_DSC0006

Now these babies have had quite a bit of good press of late. Being one of the samples in a GlossyBox a few months ago, has had people raving about these left right and centre. It was my first time trying anything like this, it seemed kinda weird scrubbing it on dry! I’ve found a actually enjoy the process though, it feels like my skin is being refreshed, scrubbed clean. One of these tubs is now sitting by my bath at all times. I find i particularly like to use this on my arms and legs.
I'm going to be giving this other tub to my mum when I get back home from university, so if you guys are interested on her opinion of this let me know!

_DSC0013

Spa Magik Serum and Shampoo

I am a complete sucker for hair products! I love trying new shampoos and conditioners, and just feeling the difference from what the texture used to be before I started using specific products. Now only having 2 sachets of each, I don't think i’ve experienced the full wack of these, but I can tell you what I have got from them! The texture of the actual product is lovely, working into a fabulous lather and rinsing well, leaving my hair feelings mega smooth, even before its dry. I cant say I really noticed much difference when my hair was blow-dried, from my current shampoo/conditioner combo, but having my hair remain the same is a great result! They’re competing amazingly with other hair care lines, helping to improve condition of damaged hair.

_DSC0030

EE Eye and Neck Rejuvenator

I don't think I can really say much about this product, as its really aimed at anti-ageing, and me being 20, not yet needing that. I have used this around my eyes though, and its really cooling, what I expect from an eye cream. In all honesty I've not really noticed much else though. Again I will be giving this to my mum to try, so if your interested in her opinion let me know. I will however, include some images, and say how nice this actually smells! I rubbed abit into my hand and loved it!

_DSC0021 _DSC0023

Overall I’m pretty impressed by these so far, I wasn't expecting amazing things but I do think the Salt Brushing and Bath Salts will remain a staple in my bath routine, making me pleasantly surprised, with the bonus of great prices. These products will last a long time at no great hit to the purse! Remember to let me know if you would like my mums opinions on the products I give her to try!
In the mean while have a Tote Bag picture!

_DSC0045

[Disclaimer: I was sent these products for consideration. In no way are my opinions affected and I will always be honest in my reviews]

You can purchase this range from Debenhams, John Lewis and also the Spa Magik website!
Have you ever tried any Spa Magik/Spa Find products? Is there any favourites you would recommend to me?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...