Sunday 23 October 2011

FOTD: Ain’t nothin’ but a Goth thing!

Hello cupcakes! I have a FOTD for you! Today I’m having abit of a Goth day, Wednesday 13 and Marilyn Manson? Yes please! It was only fitting to get the black eye shadow out! One thing i should probably do is invest in a white foundation, for mixing purposes. Does anyone have any recommendations?

_DSC0013edit

Face
MUA Face Primer
GOSH X-Ceptional Wear Foundation in Porcelain
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC15
ELF Complexion Perfection
NARS Laguna Bronzer
ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral
ELF Studio Blush in Gotta Glo

Eyes
UDPP
MAC Paintpot in Blackground
Urban Decay Eyeshadows (Blackout & Vanilla)
MUA Eyeshadow Shade 2
ELF Studio Cream Eyeliner in Black
Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner
Rimmel Mascara
HD Brow Palette in Foxy
ELF White Pencil Eyeliner

Lips
Stargazer Lipliner in Red
ELF Pencil Eyeliner in Black
MUA Lipstick in shade 8

I miss doing makeup like this! I’ve mostly been going for the natural look lately! Hopefully my upcoming series will motivate me to do more of the “dark looks” on a more recent basis!

xox

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Mega purty smoky eyes!
    I love the shade 8 lipstick, it's my go-to matte dark one, very vampy and pretty on you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you look so awesome!! <3 love it
    love your lips xD

    www.MrAJBx3.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...