Sunday 30 October 2011

NOTD & Review: Revlon Facets of Fuchsia

A much talked about polish the autumn! Revlon’s Facets of Fuchsia has been plastered all over the blogging world in the past few months. A gorgeous wintery dark purple splashed with glitter, its no wonder this went down a storm!

_DSC0039 _DSC0034 (2)

The formula is amazing, going opaque in 2 coats and applying rather smoothly. I cant say much for chipping as I guess it depends on each individuals lifestyle, but it lasts the usual amount on me, 2-3 days.

OPI Base Coat
Facets of Fuchsia
ELF Matte Top Coat

Overall, a lovely polish being a must have for winter!
Short but sweet <3

xox

3 comments:

  1. Try wrapping your tips and using a really good top coat, you'll get 5 days out of it at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should've bought this when I was at Ulta. Its so pretty :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour. I'm starting to sway towards deep purples and perhaps some sparkles this month. :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...