Tuesday 29 November 2011

NOTD: Grey & Silver Glitter

Need more glitter! Another glittery nail combo, tis really a current obsession =p
I might have ago at some nail art around Christmas! I’ve always had an interest in it, but just haven't tried it. Do any of you have any suggestions for stamping kits or nail art pens? Let me know ^_^

_DSC0088edit _DSC0085edit

Yikes! I never noticed the state of my cuticles. Hello moisturiser!
I cut my nail with a razor the other week while shaving. Terribly painful, and has left a gammy dent thing on my nail =[ Boo me.

_DSC0096edit

OPI Basecoat
Zoya Tao
OPI Silver Glitter (One from a Beauty Box)
Revlon Topcoat

xox

4 comments:

  1. Hey hun...following from BL. I would love the return.

    Also I love the first nail polish; I am buying it on ebay today!

    www.undecidedmama1329.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I've done the razor thing before - right onto the nailbed too! OWWWW.

    These are so nice! You should totally try some nail art, maybe this polish and with a white nail pen do snowflakes and polkadots so it looks like a snowy evening :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vow..glitter nail polish.. it really superb. Thanks a lot for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...