Wednesday 23 November 2011

NOTW: BarryM Indigo & Stargazer

Hello m’dears! I’m finally back at my pc after being home for 10 days ^_^ I have lots of things to share with you in the coming weeks! I did lots of shopping when I went home, falling in love with some new products!
For now a quick NOTW post, showing when I currently have on my nails. I really do have a glitter obsession, so expect to see lots of glitter clad nails and eye looks in the lead up to Christmas!

_DSC0006edit _DSC0005edit

OPI Base Coat
BarryM Indigo
Stargazer 144
Revlon Top Coat

I’m actually incredibly exited for Christmas! Its not far away at all! Red sparkly nails are a must for me this year! Even my mum was persuaded into buying the MAC Winter Collection glittery nail polish (i forget its name). Well excited to go home and use it haha! What are your Christmas must haves? Do you have a glitter “thing” going on like I do?

xox

3 comments:

  1. Love the blue base colour! :D I used to love glitter but sort of went off of it after i realized how difficult it was to remove, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty with the glitter top coat... I've just got into glitter, even though it is a nightmare to get off! :P
    www.celestecohen.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...