Monday 28 November 2011

FOTD: Everyday Neutrals

Everybody has an everyday look they throw on in the morning while applying their war paint, whether strapped for time or otherwise. We can’t always have bright, creative eye makeup yanno! Mine changes every now and again, but this is my current one! I usually include a glittery/metallic eyeliner, but today I went without!

_DSC0018edit

_DSC0008edit _DSC0036edit

FACE
MUA Face Primer, Illamasqua Skinbase Foundation 02, MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC15, MAC MSF Light, NARS Laguna, Benefit Thrrrob, ELF Gotta Glow.

EYES
UDPP Sin, Urban Decay Naked Palette [Virgin, Sidecar, Buck, Creep], Studio Makeup Line Styler Pen, NYC Showtime Mascara, HD Brow Kit Foxy.

LIPS
ELF Minty Lipgloss Boston.

Isn’t my turtle necklace adorable? What's your everyday makeup look?

xox

5 comments:

  1. Love the look! And the turtle is super cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your everyday eyes. Pretty much what I do as well :) So jel of your skin!! :))

    Following your blog!! I'll leave a link to mine, in case you want to have a little look: http://www.lebeautygroup.com

    Have a nice day :)

    Ysis
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how simple and quick the look is, but takes hardly any time!
    @Le Beauty Group - My skins gone amazing over the past few months, it used to be terrible but very happy with it now :D:D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...