Saturday 30 November 2013

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Review

When it comes to skincare, Liz Earle are by far at the top of my list. Natural and leaping bunny certified, I’ve noticed a big difference when using their products. One of said products happens to be the popular Cleanse & Polish. I first tried a sample of this in my second year of university and adored it, though for some reason never got around to purchasing the full size. Fast forward over a year later and its become a staple in my skincare routine. I’m a water and flannel girl through and through, so this fits in perfectly. Cleanse & Polish removes every little scrap of makeup through to the toughest mascara, leaving my skin feeling beautifully soft. The packaging nicely reflects their natural element and the useful pump dispenses the perfect amount of product so there is no wastage.

As I mentioned in my Instant Boost Skin Tonic Review, my skin hasn’t been the best since coming home from Florida. C&P in combination with Skin Tonic has definitely helped clear it up, leaving my face feeling fresh, moisturised and smooth. Would I repurchase? I already have!

Pros: Nice packaging, Handy pump, Removes makeup effectively, Leaves skin feeling soft, Helps clear skin, Cruelty free.
Cons: A bit of a strong smell.


You can pick the starter kit up from John Lewis, the Liz Earle website or select boots stores for £14.75.

What do you think of Cleanse and Polish? What's your favourite cleanser?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...