Saturday 9 November 2013

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Review

liz earle instant boost skin tonic toner review

liz earle instant boost skin tonic toner review 2

I’ve never been one to regularly use a toner. Heck, I don't think I’ve used one more than a handful of times ever before this. They are generally seen as a little old fashioned these days, chemical exfoliates such as Pixi Glow taking the front line. My sister bought me the Liz Earle Skincare Essentials set as an early birthday present a few months ago (more like gave me the money for it ha!), which contained a full size of the Instant Boost Skin Tonic. I’d been moaning about wanting some new skincare for a while and gosh am i glad I went for this.

One of the main reasons I love Liz Earle is they are part of the Leaping Bunny Family, meaning they’re cruelty free (although they are owned by Avon who do unfortunately sell in China). This is increasingly becoming essential when I buy from brands. Not only that, their products contain a host of natural ingredients and the Skin Tonic itself contains no animal extracts. Their packaging reflects this natural ethos while remaining simple yet practical. The scent is floral yet not too overpowering, reminding you again of that natural element. Claiming to refresh, sooth and brighten, Liz Earle Skin Tonic is suitable for all skin types. It’s lack of alcohol contributes to its non-drying properties, if anything it add moisture.

I can genuinely see a difference using this product and can prove it! I first started using it before I jetted off to Florida for the summer. A squirt on a cotton pad wiped across my face after using Cleanse & Polish. Over the summer my skin was the best its ever been since becoming a teenager. How do I know Skin Tonic was a major contributor? I had kept everything else in my skincare routine exactly the same apart from C&P. Even after than ran out, my skin remained amazing. As soon as the toner ran out though, my skin went downhill. I do know that the humidity levels in Florida helped and my skin is having a moisture relapse in returning to the UK but, here's the thing. I repurchased Skin Tonic about 2 weeks ago and can already see a difference. I honestly believe it’s working miracles and helping to clear up imperfections. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, makes sure all my makeup has gone and just generally gives it that little bit of a boost.

Pros: Natural, Cruelty free, Non drying, Adds moisture, Leaves skin feeling fresh, Contributes to clearer skin.
Cons: Some may not like the scent.

For £13.25 you will get 200ml of product that can easily last 3-4 months of twice a day use. Pick this up online, in store at John Lewis or in select boots stores.

Have you ever used Instant Skin Boost Tonic? What's your favourite Liz Earle product?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Skin Boost Tonic because Cleanse and Polish made my skin break out, but I've heard really good things about it in the past.

    S xo.

    blinkeredbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore Liz Earle products :) I really want to try this now! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...