Saturday 23 November 2013

Winter Lip Saviours

winter lip saviours vaseline burts bees 2

Lip care has always been something I have used but never really paid much attention too. Does it stop them from becoming chapped? Yes. Is it a reasonable price? Yes. Sorted. Since coming back from America late August, my top lip became annoyingly chapped. I tried using my much loved EOS, Blistex, Burt's Bees, LUSH and a number of miscellaneous brands all to no avail. I suffered with this for around 2 months as I really didn't want to splurge on the likes of Jack Black at the risk that it wouldn't work (plus I’ve only recently gotten pennies!). That is until someone recommended I use Vaseline. I’m sure every girl has used this obsessively at some point in their life, I’m no exception. Since becoming interested in beauty though, i have always just thought it acts as a barrier and doesn't actually do anything for sore skin. Oh boy was I shocked when mere minuets after applying this, my lips felt so much more moisturised and well, basically felt great. Queue using it for a few more days and bye bye chapped lips. I’m now using this in combination with a Burt's Bees lip balm which, as you can see in the image, has had rather a lot of handbag love to the point where the packaging has just rubbed off. I know my Crème Brulee Vaseline is a little old now, but it works and smells delicious. Come at me cold weather!

What lip products have been keeping your pout moisturised in the colder months?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

1 comment:

  1. I really want this vaseline but could never find it when it first came out :( xx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...