Tuesday 3 December 2013

Gold Glitter Christmas Makeup

christmas festive gold glitter makeup look copy

christmas gold glitter makeup look

With December comes the official start of the Christmas season! It’s absolutely my favourite time of year and although I’m going to be a busy girl with work (I’m even working on Christmas day boo!), university and my college teaching placement, I’m not going to let it dampen my Christmas cheer. On Sunday I truly welcomed December by heading into Manchester with the boyfriend & his family for a lovely meal and a nose around the Christmas market. What started with a neutral makeup look quickly escalated to glitter and a bold lip. What’s nice about this is its still rather wearable and not too over the top. I would be more than happy to wear this to the Christmas Party Nights at work. All’s I did was place a bit of Urban Decay’s Half Baked on the lid, Buck and Darkhorse in the crease, a quick pattering of some Gold Paris Berlin Glitter before finishing with a flick and lashing of mascara. Rather simple but eye catching.

Face
Inglot face Primer, Illamasqua Skin Base 02, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in fair, Fyrinnae Clear Finishing Powder, NARS Laguna Bronzer, NARS Boys Don't Cry.

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion, Urban Decay Half Baked, Virgin, Buck & Darkhorse, Disney Store Villains Queen of Hearts, Paris Berlin Gold Glitter, Collection Extreme Felt Tip Liner, Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Zero, Benefit They’re Real Mascara, Anastasia Brow Whiz in Ash Blonde.

Lips
Collection Revenge Lipstick

I can tell glitter is totally going to be my favourite product of Christmas 2013! What's your favourite festive makeup? What colours do you like to wear for the season?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the gold glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold glitter! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sparkly and gorgeous! Love the lip shade on you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. I love a bit of glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...