Thursday 16 May 2013

Debenhams Spring/Summer Collections 2013

debehmans spring summer 2013 event text

With summer finally starting to make an appearance here in the UK (it’s about darn time), we can look towards stocking up on those sunshine appropriate essentials. I was lucky enough to be invited to cover Debenhams Southampton spring/summer 2013 fashion show yesterday along with a couple of other lovely bloggers. After drinks & a chat in the personal shopper suite, we headed out to watch some of the staff showcase 4 main trends, styled by Corrie of Dizzybrunette3. Monochrome & Samba, Riveria, Festival & Holiday and Wedding twirled down the makeshift runway. The stand out piece for me, was a H! By Henry Holland Navy Heart Pinafore Dress which can be seen below. When taking a peek at the rest of the brands spring/summer offerings I also fell in love with this gorgeous Yellow Bow Pinafore Dress, it will be mine!

debenhams spring summer 2013 picks

H! By Henry Holland have always been my favourite Debenhams brand and yet again they do not fail to disappoint. Some other brands showcased were Red Herring, Star by Julien McDonald and and J by Jasper Conran. I had a lovely time meeting the other bloggers and taking part in the raffle to support Marie Curie Cancer Care (unfortunately I didn't win anything, but did get to nom on a few sneaky morsels haha).

Afterwards me and Katie were heading out so I was dressed a little bit like Goth Barbie. I was going for a Villain DisneyBound okay!

Dress: Quiz
Jacket: Matalan
Shoes: New Look
Belt: Primark
Tights: Primark
Necklace: ReStyle
Bag: Primark

debenhams event outfit and makeup

What's your favourite Debenhams designer?

xox

TwitterFacebookYouTubeBlogLovin’TumblrInstagram

1 comment:

  1. it was lovely to meet you! i loved that navy pinafore dress.
    can you send me the picture of all of us? its lovely

    xx

    http://lizzieashcroft.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...