Saturday 4 May 2013

OOTD: #cheekyselfie

OOTD spring casual

Top: Matalan
Jeans: Primark
Belt: Afflecks Palace Manchester
Shoes: Primark
Jacket: H&M

Spring/Summer has officially started to show its face here in the UK (finally)! What better way to acknowledge this than cracking out one of my new “for Florida” tops. Admittedly it’s not quite shorts weather just yet up north, but you won’t believe how happy I am not to have to wear a coat and scarf outside. I know I've presented you with terribad pictures today, but just wait until Florida! Outfit pictures at Micky’s Retreat galore.

Minus the jeans, this attire will probably sum up my summer wardrobe nicely. Jean shorts, tank tops, ballet flats… I’m coming for you! Lets not mention that the above pictured leather jacket isn’t mine but courtesy of my sisters wardrobe…

What clothing item are you most looking forward to rocking this summer?

xox

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I wear the same stuff because it's summer year round over here :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...