Friday 5 August 2011

FOTD - Pretty in Pink

Another face of the day for you today my pretties! This was the look I wore yesterday trying out a few of my new products ^_^
I'm trying to keep a bright eye going for August so there's many more fun bright looks to come! (PS. I've not had my eyebrows done for a while! Been waiting a little for them to grow out so i can get them done properly!)

[Sorry for the blurry image!]

Face:
MUA Face Primer
Revlon Colourstay in Ivory mixed with ELF regular tinted moisturiser in Ivory
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder in Ivory
ELF Stuidio Blush in Coral

Eyes
ELF Regular Primer
UD 15th Anniversary Palette (Junkshow and Omen)
UD Naked Palette (Virgin)
ELF Brightening Eyeliner in Black
NYC Showtime Mascara

Lips
Sleek Pout Paints (Mauve Over & Cloud 9 mixed)

[Hello unblended blush line! Pfft!]

Also, a little later on that night, just before I was to take my makeup off, I spotted my liquid eyeliner! Hello there doodle time! Yes its uneven a little, but I was feeling nostalgic! Went through a phase of wearing my eyeliner like this when I was a 15 year old goth kid ^_^

Extra:
Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner
Sleek Pount Paint in Pin Up

xox

2 comments:

  1. You have a great blog, I love how you created this look, so summery and pretty :) I actually just literally posted lots of eyeshadow looks on my blog when I stumbled across yours on bloglovin! I'm following :)

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo so pretty! And Gz on 101 followers <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...