Friday 19 August 2011

E.L.F. Haul #5 : Better Late then Never

Hello my darlings! So I guess I should say sorry for not posting last week! The main reason was I had my 20th Birthday last Friday so have been spending alot of time with my friends and boyf over the past week! I have also had two events to photograph, being one of the Official Photographers for the Southport Flowershow and doing a wedding! I shall be posting a Birthday haul and some of my images from this week sometime soon, but for now I come to you with a rather late E.L.F. haul. I dont really like doing hauls, but i think ELF is one exception to that for me ^_^


As ya'll probably know by now, i love E.L.F. Their products are amazing quality for such a cheap price. About a month or so ago, there was a 50% sale just after they restocked! Ofcourse I had to order, so heres what i got!


Eyebrow Kit in Ash
Eyecrease Brush
Studio Cream Eyeliner in Black
Mineral Foundation in Fair
Studio Complexion Brush
Blending Eye Brush
3pc Eyelid Primer Set
Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Brightening Eyeliner in Black
Studio Tinter Moisturiser in Porcelain
Studio Blush in Candid Coral
Studio Matte Lip Colour in Coral
Lipstick in Sedictive
Studio Angled Eyeliner Brush
Hypershine Lipgloss in Bubblegum
Nail Polish in Teal
Mineral Lipstick in Cool Coral
Eyeshadow brush
Zit Zapper
Minty Lipgloss in Sandiego

The total After the 50% off was £20.75! Pretty good Eh?

xox

2 comments:

  1. I love E.L.F too! Especially their Studio Line blush! I have mine in Pink Passion and Forever Fuchsia! Please follow me on my new beauty blog: ultaismycandystore.blogspot.com

    -Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so annoyed at myself for not getting the chance to do the 50% off such a bargain and you got great stuff too xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...