Wednesday 23 March 2011

Boots Vitamin e

I'm always up for buying and using new products, so I couldnt wait to get home and use my latest purchases! My current cleanser (Cetaphil, Gentle Skin Cleanser) was down to the last dregs, so off i went to boots to look for a new one! Cetaphil only sells in Lloyds Pharmacys, and feeling too lazy to look for one one, i searched for an alternative.
I am a poor student, so I didn't want anything too expensive! Theres a current deal on in boots, 2 for 3 on skincare products! After spending 15 mins browsings the shelves, half of the products utterly confuddling my brain, I decided upon "Boots Vitamin e 2 in 1 Cleansing Lotion", "Boots Vitamin e Gentle Exfoliating Face Wash" and "Boots Vitamin e facial Cleansing Wipes".

The wipes will purely be for removing my eye makeup, as i prefer cotton pads and cleanser to remove my facial makeup. But as i had no eyemakeup on yesterday, i couldnt see how good they were at removing it!
The cleanser I did use however! There was foundation covered cotton pads after but my skin felt a little greasy, what can one expect for £2.54 really though? It did feel really gentle on my skin though, not harsh at all!

After clensing I used the Gentle Exfoliating Face Wash. Its a light gel consistancy, and wow! It left my skin feeling amazingly smooth and fresh! I sprayed a little LUSH Breath of fresh air toner on afterwards, and wiped off with cotton pads and there was no makeup remenants left at all.
I think i'm deffinatly going to be using these products in combination again!

Wipes: £2.85
Cleanser: £2.54
Face Wash: £2.03

2 comments:

  1. First of the range i've tried but think im gonna get some more once these run out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple cleanser and toner are really lovely and are about £3 each! As a brand snob i hate saying it but i love simple!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...