Monday 14 March 2011

Black and White Gradient Look

Hey there! I'm Jane, and this is my first post in what i hope to be an updated blog! So latley ive been getting into makeup quite abit, experimenting ect. I keep buying it, but havent really used alot of it! Its gotta be a handy thing to know, wanting to break into the fashion industry as a photographer, knowing that makeup is a key part. So Ive decided to start taking images of different looks im gonna be practicing, maybe doing a few reviews of new stuff i buy. I'm also gonna post general ramblings and most of all my photography work. This ones a crappy webcam quality picture, and i look a mess but hey!


Makeup used:

Face:
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Ivory
Collection 2000 Pressed Powder in Ivory
Benefit “Thrrrob” Blush

Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
MUA White Eyeshadow - Shade 2 Pearl
Sleek “Bad Girl” Eyeshadow Pallet - Noir
Rimmel Exaggerate Black Liquid Eyeliner
Benefit BADgal Lash
Brown shade from a Sleek Palet i am unsure of the name of, to fill in my eyebrows.


Lips:
Benetint

My makeup collection isnt massive at the moment and still contains quite a few drugstore products (some of which though, are very good!). But its growing ^_^
I hope to try out alot more products this summer once uni is out of the way. I shall also take better pictures, as that webcam one was taken ubber quick. I know the basics of makeup, but I hope to show through this blog, a steady improvement in application and quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...