Tuesday 29 March 2011

Yesterdays Haul! MUA, Revlon, Primark!


I was wandering around Southampton yesterday and thought i would pick up a few bits, including more of the MUA range from Superdrug.
MUA Nail Varnish in Shades 1 & 3 - £1 each
MUA Lipstick in shade 2 - £1
MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde £1
Revlon Top Coat - £6.49
2 pairs of Sunglasses - £2 & £3
Headband - £2

Now the sunglasses are self explanatory, and with the headband im feeling abit "summer hippy" so will be rocking the feathers look. These three were from primark!
Ive never really bothered about nail varnish before, but after watching alot of makeup videos with gurus have lovely nails, i decided to give it a try. My nails are in really bad condition, they're very weak and uneven, so i started just by buying 2 nice colours and a decent top coat. The MUA varnishes are amazingg! I used 2 coats, the colours standing out really well! The top coat is going well so far, no chips which is a surprise for me!
Ive been looking at expanding my lippy collection for a while. I have 2 other shades by MUA so thought i would invenst in a more pinky lilacy colour. Its really moisturising, the quality for its price is amazing!
Ive yet to properly test the eyeshadow pencil, me being more prone to shadows, but its got a cool little brush which really was the thing that made me pick it up haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...