Wednesday 12 August 2015

25 Things Before 25

25 things before 25

So today I turn 24, which is kind of scary and I am so not ready for it. I feel like up until now I have been drifting through life with no real direction, which I guess is what you do when you’re young, yet I feel like I’ve barely accomplished anything. This past year has probably been the most “adult” year so far for me, getting my first full time job and going on my first business trip. Craig, my boyfriend, has landed himself a graduate accountant job and we are looking at moving into our own place after Christmas. Exciting!
After seeing this kind of thing floating around I thought I would write a list of 25 things I would like to do before I turn 25

1. Start a ‘big girl’ savings account.
2. Get a promotion at work to become salaried staff.
3. Move into my own place with the boyfriend.
4. Spend more time being creative and learning to use my sewing machine.
5. Learn more about creating content on YouTube, from editing to the filming process.
6. Gain 3000 subscribers on my channel.
7. Find a direction with my blog.
8. Rediscover my passion for photography, somehow its gotten lost along the way.
9. Go to more concerts and see more shows.
10. Stop comparing myself.
11. Become more creative in the kitchen.
12. Join some sort of sports club or activity.
13. Learn a new language to a conversational level.
14. Visit a country I’ve never been before.
15. Have a clear out – I own way too much stuff.
16. Connect with family. I barely talk to my extended family, that needs to change.
17. Pass my driving test.
18. Get a tattoo.
19. Write an open letter to my future 35 year old self.
20. Watch every single Disney film, both classic and live action.
21. Book a trip to Japan.
22. Invest in a new DSLR.
23. Get involved with animal charities.
24. ‘Organize’ my memories. I want to start scrapbooks or the like, to put all of my memory bits in.
25. Let the bad things go.

Do you have any sort of bucket list?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I turn 24 this year too and its so scary - I think back to when I was a kid and I thought 24 sounded so old but I haven't achieved much yet. I hope you manage to do everything you want on this list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great idea for a post! I turned 24 a few months ago and I think I will make a list too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...