Monday 13 July 2015

Extra Sweet Bowtique | Disney Fashion

Extra Sweet Bowtique Disney Inspired Bows

Extra Sweet Bowtique Disney Inspired Bows

I’ve had a little bit of an obsession with hair bows recently, particularly those that are inspired by Disney. After spotting a rainbow of them during my scrolling’s through instagram I was faced with a number of Etsy sellers who make beautiful pieces with which i can channel my favourite characters. Eventually I settled upon Extra Sweet Bowtique as not only do they have a wide selection of stunning bows, reasonable prices and great value pack deals, but they also have an active presence on social media, such as instagram, commenting on their customers pictures and replying to comments, something i really respect in a growingly competitive market. I chose to order 2 Heroes vs Villains value packs, 1 containing a Maleficent bow and an Ariel bow (which I gave to my friend for her birthday) while the other consisted of an Evil Queen bow and a Snow White bow. I also picked up a Haunted Mansion cast member costume inspired bow, as this is my favourite ride ever and I’m planning a Disneybound inspired by the costume for my next trip.

The bows are so well made, being sturdy and the materials used of a high quality while remaining a reasonable price. The value packs are $10 (about £6.50) and contain 2 bows while the Haunted Mansion bow was £4. There is also an option of what clip you would like, myself just going for a standard 2” barrette to wear at the back of my head. You can really tell that each bow is made with uttermost care and i really am super impressed with them. Not only are they are going to be perfect for my upcoming Disney trips, but to wear in my hair on a daily basis to give a little Disney touch. I will be 100% purchasing more bows from Extra Sweet Bowtique in the future and look forward to seeing any future releases she has planned.

What do you think of these Disney inspired bows? Do you have any?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...