Monday 26 January 2015

Mickey Mouse Moleskine 2015 Diary

mickey mouse moleskine diary 2015

mickey mouse moleskine diary

mickey mouse moleskine diary 4

mickey mouse moleskine diary 3

I know that January is almost over but I just had to share my new 2015 diary with you. A pocket diary is an essential item to have in my bag, especially as I work 2 jobs so need to be able to note down my shifts & hours worked so I can keep track. I normally get a cheap week-to-view from Tesco, but as soon as I saw this Mickey Mouse Moleskine beauty on amazon, I knew i had to have it. At £12 it was a little steep for me, especially as it is only an A6 pocket size, but it was 100% worth it. The quality is beautiful and the Disney print adds such a cute touch. It’s perfect for on the go and great for someone like me who only normally has a little bag when I’m out and about. I like that the dates are on the left page while the right hand side has space for any notes or memos for the week. I tend to note down any appointments, YouTube videos/blog posts I have going live that day and my hours worked that week. I’ve also started to add sparkly Disney stickers to any “events”, because why the heck not! The diary also comes with a pocket at the back for papers, a little desk calendar and “I'll be back” clock, which is a cute little addition.

Do you have a Moleskine diary? Do you carry a diary out and about with you?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...