Monday 1 September 2014

REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask Review

ren glycolactic radiance renewal mask review

I’ve never really been one for facemasks. Sure every now and again I would buy one of the £1 Montagne Jeuness packets and slap it on before a bath, but after seeing all the hype around REN’s Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask I finally caved. It’s an exfoliating mask that is formulated with several types of acid which claim to renew the complexion, reduce the appearance of fine lines and improve skin tone. Recommended for all skin types, apart from super sensitive, REN products are also free from chemical nasty's such as parabens, sulphates and synthetic fragrances/colours.
In a nutshell, the Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask exfoliates the outer layer of skin, removing dead cells and brightening the complexion while also keeping congestion at bay. But does it actually work?

The mask itself is an orange thick texture that spreads over the skin like honey, without the sticky clean-up. I normally use 1 pump, which easily covers my whole face. I did notice a slight sting when I applied this for the first time, but nothing since then. Fast forward 10 minuets and the mask leaves my skin feeling very smooth and refreshed, although i do slap on a generous helping of my night oil afterwards as my skin can get temperamental dry patches if I over exfoliate. In particular, I’ve noticed that my cheeks and forehead look brighter and less congested. Additionally, the mask has lasted me for ages and is still going! I hate repurchasing skincare, especially as everything always seems to run out at the same time, so the longer a product lasts the better! Another point to add is that REN is cruelty free, a massive bonus for me. I’m very interested in checking out more of the brand in future as I’ve enjoyed using the Glycolactic Mask, although whether I repurchase it or not will depend on if I decide to try something new when it runs out.

Pros: Cruelty free, Brightens the complexion, Lasts a long time, Smells nice, Applies easily.
Cons: Pricey, Can sometimes leave my skin a little dry.

You can pick this up in Space NK, Selfridges and Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazar at £30 for 50ml.
Have you tried REN’s Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask? What other REN products would you recommend?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...