Friday 12 September 2014

Disney Wishlist

Disney wishlist

Black Milk Evil Queen Jacket | Fairytale Collection Mug | Showcase Collection Maleficent
Disney Couture Bangles | Maleficent Dress | Disney Couture Interlocking Rings
Partners Statue | Dumbo Pop Figure | Walt Disney World Holiday

I think I pretty much need all of this in my life. Notice I added a cheeky little Walt Disney World holiday on the end there? That is always on my wishlist! These days, I only really spend money on Disney related things. It’s an obsession. Here is just a a snippet of the things I’ve been lusting after recently. My next big Disney purchase is probably going to be the Aurora 17” limited edition doll (if i manage to get it) or the Aurora and Phillip Designer Couple doll. Yeah… I collect some of the dolls. They’re so pretty! Something that I have been wanting for a while is the Disney Couture Bangles. ‘All you need is faith, trust and a little bit of pixi dust’ is kind of my life motto as well as ‘have faith in your dreams’. Whenever something goes wrong, those words give me that little something to keep trucking on.

What’s on your Disney wishlist?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...