Wednesday 3 September 2014

A/W 2014 Makeup Trends: Dusty Pink

aw 2014 makeup trends dusty pink

aw 2014 makeup trend dusty pink

_DSC0131edit3

a-w 2014 makeup trends dusty pink

Although I've never been one for trends, the makeup lover in me does get a little excited when autumn starts to arrive. I’m sure you’re nodding along with me when i say, bring on the berry lip! Although the season doesn't dictate my lip shade or what eye makeup I wear by any means, when the A/W SpaceNK mini magazine popped through my letterbox, I found myself dying to recreate some of this seasons trends. “Off Duty Ballerina” particularly caught my eye, which is odd as I’m a bold black eyeliner and dark lip kinda girl, while this is very feminine and girly.

While the magazine says to create a flawless ‘poreless’ base, I prefer to keep things light, so opted to use my DiorSkin Forever Foundation which is amazing for evening out the skin tone yet still allows my freckles to peek through. After doing abit of concealing with NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and setting with GOSH Prime n Set, I used my trusty NARS Laguna bronzer to contour. Although my complexion definition hasn't come out too well in my own images (so little time, so much flashgun bounce), I darkened under my cheekbones while adding abit of ELFs Gotta Glow on top, rounding off with Vivo’s Baked Blush in Rosy on the apples of my cheeks.The eyes were pretty simple! Urban Decay Bordello, a lovely pale pink/mauve, was dusted all over the lid while Last Call, a beautiful sugar plum shade, was blended into the crease and outer eye for definition. To finish, a coat of Urban Decay’s Supercurling Mascara, defining the brows with Anastasia Brow Wiz and a pink lip, courtesy of ELFs Mineral Lipstick in Runway Pink. Ta-dah!

I’m probably going to be trying out some more of this seasons trends over the next few weeks, so keep an eye out and let me know if there is any you would be interested in seeing! What is your favourite Autumn/Winter makeup trend?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...