Monday 22 September 2014

Mickey Mouse Crochet Hat

Mickey mouse hat fashion blogger3

Mickey mouse hat fashion blogger

Mickey mouse hat fashion blogger2

When it comes to Disney themed fashion, I cannot get enough. From subtle hints to over the top, I rock it all. So, when my friend’s mum made me this Mickey Mouse hat, I squealed for joy. Literally. I just cannot get over how cute it is! This is most definitely going to be a winter staple as its so cosy and warm, perfect for the British weather. Even more perfect for a winter Disneyland Paris trip (fingers crossed)!

If you are interested in owning one of these beauties, send a message to this facebook page! Hopefully she will set up an Etsy store in the near future as these are just too cute to pass up! I may have to commission a Donald Duck hat from her soon, as I just want more!
Have you made any Disney purchases recently? What is your favourite Disney accessory?

Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Beauty Blog

*Product gifted to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...