Sunday 28 February 2016

My Disney Confessions



After seeing Sam and Sarah do posts like this, I thought I would join in and share with you some of my Disney confessions. I've really dug deep for these and have never really admitted them out loud until now. Some, I'm even ashamed at myself for. Please don't hate/disown me!

1. I don't watch Disney movies very often. When I say very often, I mean I probably watch 1 every few months. While I do love the films, I'm just not a big movie person. I get bored so quickly and most of the time end up wandering off half way though. This goes for all movies of course, not just Disney.

2. I called Walt Disney World "Disneyland Florida" up until I was 20. The shame! It's now one of my biggest pet peeves  it's so shameful to admit that i made the same blasphemous mistakes in the past. These days I even correct people when they call it Disneyland. In fact, I only really started getting into Disney when I turned 21 and visited Disneyland Paris. Before then I wasn't massively fussed. Since then, a whole new world has opened to me and I feel like I've found my 'thing' in the Disney fandom.

3. I'm not a big fan of Toy Story. I know this is technically Pixar and was first released as such, but it falls under the Disney umbrella so totally counts. Anyway, I've just never really been into the franchise. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike it, I just wouldn't choose to watch it or buy the merchandise.

4. I never go on Soarin'. I've been on it in the past, and it just doesn't interest me. I don't want to waste a fastpass on it nor wait in a long queue for it. I will probably try it again when the refurb is over, with the new theme/scenes, but I doubt it will "wow" me.

5. I really miss 'The Sorcerer's Hat" in Hollywood Studios. Some old school Disney fans may hate on the hat, but I loved it! It means so much more to me than the Chinese Theater, as I'm not a film person at all. I feel that it really linked with Fantasmic and just brought the park together a little more, although if it was still there now I doubt it would have brought that current mess of a park together at all.

Do you have any Disney confessions?

xox


3 comments:

  1. Well, well, well number 2 means you are now officially disowned and kicked out the Disney group haha, agree 100% with number 5 though, I miss the hat :(
    So glad more people are doing these, so fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks admin for sharing the unique content, you have done a great job I appreciate your effort and I hope you will get more positive comments from the web users.

    SAP training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. These provided information was really so nice,thanks for giving that post and the more skills to develop after refer that post. Your articles really impressed for me,because of all information so nice.

    Java training in Mylapore

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...