Saturday 3 December 2011

NOTD: Festive Green Nail Look

I do love a good “nail art” look, but having the attention span of a 5 year old doesn't work in my favour when it comes to painting my nails. I usually rock one bold colour, this look being a prime example.

_DSC0010edit

I did something a little different in this case though, having picked up some “Perfect 10 Nail Art Stickers” from savers earlier this week, I thought I’d glam up an otherwise standard nail. These are perfect for someone who had an unsteady hand, or a small attention span, but wants something a little different.
Of course green is quite a "Christmassy colour in itself, so paired with a slightly accented ring finger, it gives a great finish for a simple everyday festive look.

_DSC0008edit _DSC0015edit

OPI Basecoat, Collection 2000 Hot Looks in Bongo Beat, Perfect 10 Nail Sticker, Revlon Topcoat.

xox

2 comments:

  1. I have never tried green color nail polish. But it looks awesome on that hands. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...