Tuesday 20 September 2011

FOTD: Black & White

_DSC0059

A quick FOTD of what look I'm rocking today! Not really doing much, the boyfriend came over for lunch and that's about it! I’m going back to Southampton on Saturday for my second year of university, so am mega busy this week!

_DSC0109a
_DSC0104

Face:
ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer
ELF Regular Tinted Moisturiser in Ivory
GOSH X-Ceptional Wear Foundation in Porcelain
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC15
ELF Complexion Perfection
Benefit Blush in Thrrob
ELF Blush in Gotta Glow

Eyes:
ELF Primer
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin, Creep & Buck)
MUA Eye-Shadow shade 2
ELF Studio Cream Eyeliner in Black
NYC Showtime Mascara

Lips:
ELF Regular Lipstick in Seductive

When I get back to Southampton I’m finally going to have access to a studio again, yippie! I’m going to use this to my advantage, photographing products there and having proper lighting for makeup looks!

xox

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Such an elegant look xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole look. You could wear it during the day and at night. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...