Wednesday 21 September 2011

Chanel Péridot: I think I'm in love

_DSC0041

Hello nuggets! Today I am going to rave to you about my newest obsession. Yep, it’s Chanel Péridot nail polish! Now I saw this swatched a few months ago, went through a phase of Yes…No…Maybe… and well, its obvious which won! I eagerly awaited the release date, but for some reason only picked it up last week!. I got it with my boots points I had been saving, luckily I got the last one in stock.

_DSC0002 _DSC0024

The packaging is typical to Chanel, containing 13ml of polish. Now one of the first things I noticed about this was the tiny glitter particles within, and that every time i moved the bottle they seemed to move around and flow. I'm absolutely mesmerized with this! Along with the gorgeous duo-colour, this polish is just beautiful.

_DSC0046 _DSC0053

When I first went to apply this, in actually squealed in delight. It goes on so smooth! Perfect application! The best I've ever experienced in fact. The colour is stunning, needing only 2 coats and after a few days there is only minor tip wear. I am very impressed with this polish and can honestly say its my absolute favourite polish now. I’ve been showing it off all week to my friends with the tagline, “if this was a man, I'd marry it.” At £17.50, its worth every penny.

xox

2 comments:

  1. i have to have this!! luckly i get paid tomorrow!! aha

    www.MrAJBx3.com (blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks awesome! but £17.50! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...