Sunday 22 February 2015

Disneyland Paris 2015 Haul

dlp haul

I know I know, I’m 2 weeks late with my Disneyland Paris ‘haul’! Starting a new full time job this week, alongside my part-time job (I'm crazy, i know) has taken up a lot of my time but finally, here I am with a video about what I bought from Disneyland Paris this month! My trip was January 31st – February 5th, staying in Disney’s Santa Fe Hotel. Despite the cold, I had an amazing time and am already pricing up DLP again for Christmas. The merchandise at DLP wasn't as amazing as the American parks but it’s getting better, as I've heard in previous years its been pretty bad. There was lots I wanted to buy (and did buy), plus some items that I think were great value. I hope this gives you some idea as to what you can buy in Disneyland Paris, especially for those of you who are buying for adults.

Keep an eye out for my DLP Photo Diary which is coming this week to the blog, plus alot more Disney inspired fashion and beauty posts as I get settled into a better routine with work/blogging/youtube!
Have you been to Disneyland Paris? What is your favourite Disney Park purchase?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in the new job. I also work both full & part time it can be tough but funds the pretty things :)
    I went to DLP for the first time Dec '14, already looking to go back again too and add a disney hotel stay to my trip.
    Thanks for sharing your trip with us.
    Gill EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes! I never noticed them when I was there or I'd have definitely bought them too! Love all the Donald things (he's my fav of the Fab 5 too ;)) - the cup and the cereal bowl are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...