Friday 29 April 2011

Little Update Post ^_^

Heya!
Just a little post to update on what's upcoming and why i've not been posting as much as i'd like. I have tonnes of products to swatch and review, plus many makeup looks I could have shown! Im currently back in my home town near Liverpool though, were the only computer is my mums old desktop which is very slow! I can hopefuly post so much more when I head back to southampton next week!

Upcoming!
Many more E.L.F. product reviews
Urban Decay Naked Palette
My April Faves
My Staple Products
Clarins New skincare range
Estee Launder Mascara
Fraulein 38 Palette and BrushSet
Plus More!

I'm most excited about the Urban Decay Naked Palette, 2 of which i picked up in Debenhams for me and Katie, having been after these for months! Go check out her blog here!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...