Monday 12 January 2015

DKNY Be Delicious

dkny be delicious

I don’t tend to review perfumes very often here, mostly because I generally only have 1 on the go but I couldn't not say anything about DKNY Be Delicious. It has to be right up there with Clinique Happy, as one of my favourite scents ever. I’ve sniffed it in store many times, yet this is the first time I've actually owned it and let me tell you right off the bat, it’s going to be an instant repurchase. Not only is the “apple inspired” packaging beautiful, its crisp, juicy aroma literally makes me close my eyes in delight. I am a huge fan of fruity scents but apple has to be my absolute favourite. Be Delicious is described as A tempting fragrance crafted with apple and grapefruit in the top notes for a crisp and quenching burst of sensations, before a heart of lily, rose and violet blossom to life beautifully. In the dry down, sandalwood, amber and musk lend their subtle sensuality. I couldn't think of a more suitable description. Furthermore, in my opinion it’s suitable for both day and night, while the scent sticks around for a long time. Another positive is that it’s not an ‘in your face’ kind of perfume (I hate getting smacked in the face with a wiff of a passerby's strong perfume, especially in the morning).

DNKY Be Delicious is available in many high street stores such as Boots, at around £35 for 30ml, although you can find it considerably cheaper online.
Have you tried any of the DKNY fragrances? What is your favourite scent?

xox

Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...