Monday 6 August 2012

NOTD: Multi-Crackle!

Hey lovelies. Firstly I must say apologies for my lack of posting this past week. I’ve been majorly distracted by the Olympics and preparing for my trip to Paris on Thursday! A quick NOTD though while I get cracking on some posts for the duration of my holiday. Squee!

_DSC0001edit

I didn’t bother cleaning up for the pictures ooops! Messy messy messy oh wells!

Kiko 331
Barry M Indigo
OPI Ya’ll Come Back Ya Hear Me
Chanel Mimosa
Barry M Spring Green
Some Red OPI polish from the Alice in Wonderland Collection
Barry M Black Crackle
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

_DSC0006edit

Personally I’m not a fan of the whole crackle fad, but with a multi-coloured base it looks alright!
What do you think of crackle polishes?

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...