Monday 9 May 2011

Its nearly over!

So this time tomorrow I will have completed my first year of university! Its been such an interesting year. I moved from the North West of England to Southampton, not knowing anybody at all. I've made some lovely friends down here, and it really has been a learning curve for me. I've grown up so much! So i just thought i would post a little note on here, while im putting off writing the last bit of my essay, to just say university really is the best time of your life. Sure i've gotten home sick alot, and miss my friends from home, but its a massive step into the future and life without the parents.
And heres one of my favourite photographs I took this year! I think my photography has improved so much, and i finally found my niche. Beauty-Fashion photography <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...